Who it is for?
- Everybody: Every goal, Every sport, Any body
- Goal: health, fitness, performance
- Sport: Limitless
- Body: 8 – 88 years old
- Trusted by: This system has been in use for 20+ years and has been used by:
- Youth athletes
- Fitness Enthusiasts
- Post-rehab Patients
- Active adults
- Olympic Champions
- NCAA, NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL All-Stars & Champions
What it is?
- The simplest, yet comprehensive training system in the world
- A system which provides exceptional and consistent results
- Utilizes a limitless array of exercises and equipment to ensure that your body is trained to function at its optimum level
- A progressive system that advances with you so you never stop improving. It Incorporates:
- Stabilization, strength and power phases to develop the building blocks of optimum performance
- Multi-planes of motion to replicate how you move in life and sport
- Various speeds of movement to ensure you
- Integrated Performance Training, incorporates an integration of exercises across a variety of functional areas allowing you to improve functional capacity and output across all categories of performance including:
- Core Strength & Endurance
- Speed, Agility and Quickness
Why it is better?
- Evidence-based: Integrated Performance Training has been researched in the lab @ the University of
North Carolina AND proven in the field with 20+ years of clinical practice and innovation so you know you are getting the best training system in the world.
- Train Smarter, Not Harder: The unique and comprehensive program design provides each participant with a more efficient and effective way to train which allows you to get more out of each workout and reach your goals faster.
- Better, Proven Results: Integrated Performance Training is more optimal than traditional strength training and leads to better results for functional performance measures. Research has shown that while traditional strength training improves power and flexibility, Integrated Performance Training improves speed and agility, strength, endurance, flexibility and power. And most importantly Integrated Training also improves movement quality which puts participants at a lower risk of injury and increases performance capacity and output.